Customer insights: The shrinking home collected credit market
Understanding customers that are left behind by market exits, and whether community finance providers can help fill the gap
As more high-cost lenders join Provident in leaving the market, thousands of former customers will be searching elsewhere for their borrowing needs. Does this create an opportunity for community finance providers to meet customer needs, increase their customer book and help steer people in vulnerable circumstances away from more harmful alternatives?
On the call we explored:
- The shrinking home collected and high-cost credit market
- Who home collected credit customers are and how they can be served
- The latest customer and market sentiment towards home collected and high-cost credit
- Using customer insights to support your marketing and digital strategy
- Actions for lenders of all sizes to be thinking about
This webinar will be most useful for those in marketing, communications and customer insight roles.