What Are Cookies
A cookie is a small file which is placed on your computer’s hard drive to help store your user preferences, login and session states, analyse web traffic or let you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Cookies Used On This Site
Third Party Cookies
How To Disable Cookies
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
From time to time we may change this policy by updating this page. You should regularly check this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information for the following reasons:-
- To improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provide. You have the opportunity to opt out of this when creating an account
- Internal record keeping
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail, and may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, as such sites are not governed by this Privacy Statement. You should exercise caution and look at the Privacy Statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. Although we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under our control. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is the copyright of the website owner. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Fair4All Finance is committed to providing a fair and high-quality service.
If you have a complaint or are not satisfied with any aspects of your dealings with Fair4All Finance, we would like to hear from you. We investigate all complaints that we receive and will do what we can to resolve concerns in a timely and efficient manner.
- Complaints should be put in writing (via email or letter) and addressed to:
Fair4All Finance Limited
28 Commercial Street
If you would prefer to speak to someone directly you can ask for someone to call you back in confidence.
- All complaints will be acknowledged in writing within five working days of receipt.
- If a complaint is being taken further, the matter will be investigated and a formal response to the complaint will usually be provided within four weeks of receipt of the complaint.
- If for any reason your complaint cannot be responded to within four weeks, you will be contacted in writing and informed of the reason for delay.
- If you are dissatisfied with the response to the complaint, you may refer your complaint to the Chairman of Fair4AllFinance within two months of receiving the formal response.
- It shall be entirely at the discretion of the Fair4All Finance board as to whether they sanction any action relating to any outcomes arising from the investigation of the complaint.
- The decision of the board will be final and, except as to matters of legality, there shall be no right of appeal.