The goal of financial inclusion for all will only be achieved through a collaborative effort.
Fair4All Finance have worked with mainstream finance, policy makers, regulators, community finance and third sector organisations to develop a shared Financial Inclusion Plan.
- A collective plan for anyone working to address financial exclusion, developed with the industry
- Tackles financial exclusion head on by identifying the issues and mapping out collective actions needed to boost inclusion
- All stakeholders are responsible for actions and activities within their remits
- Works with and alongside MaPS UK Strategy for Wellbeing
- Paves the way to a future where everyone can confidently manage their money, build lasting financial resilience and play a full part in society
The plan outlines activities to address the underlying issues of financial exclusion, who needs to lead on them and how coordinated action is key to success. It’s very much a plan for the sector, owned by the sector, along with anyone with an interest or influence in creating a fairer financial services system.
We’ve also convened a Financial Inclusion Action Group with senior representatives from a wide range of commercial and not for profit providers, which owns the delivery of the Financial Inclusion Plan and how it develops.
We’d love for you to take some time to read and digest the plan and consider how you or your organisation can support the mission to create a fairer financial services system that provides everyone with the right products and services, whenever they need them.