There’s a lot happening here at Fair4All Finance so we wanted to pull out some of the key bits of information that we hope will be relevant to those of you working in the Community Finance space.
This update has been specifically curated for those working in credit unions, CDFIs and other community finance providers.
In this bulletin we’re:
- Introducing Vince Cox, our new Community Finance Engagement Manager
- Talking about our Community Finance Resilience Fund
- Giving an update on our community finance awareness raising campaign
- Highlighting some of the latest research from Fair4All Finance
- And talking you through some of the tools and resources available to you and your organisation – including our new media, PR and social media toolkit
- Finally, we’ve pulled out four opportunities to work together
This is the first update of what will be a regular series. We’d love to know what you found useful and what you’d like to hear more about in future editions.
If you’re a Community Finance provider and are not yet included in our mailing list, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org