We know it’s a really busy time of the year for everyone working in the Community Finance sector, so we’ve pulled out some key bits of information that will hopefully be useful as we close out the year and look ahead to 2024.
This bulletin has been specifically curated for those working in credit unions, CDFIs and other community finance providers. Inside you’ll find:
- Everything you need to apply for our Community Finance Resilience Fund
- A breakdown of other funding and support opportunities we have available
- An update on our Community Finance awareness raising campaign
- The latest Fair4All Finance insights on the social impact of Merseyside credit unions and Levelling the playing field for people from minority ethnic groups
- Details of our Leadership Learning Pilot Programme
As always, we’d love to know what you found useful and what you’d like to hear more about in future updates.
If you’re a Community Finance provider and are not yet on our mailing list, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org