We’re pleased to publish our Annual Report and Accounts for the year ending 31 December 2021.
The report includes a review of 2021 and looks at some of the ways we’ve worked with the sector to make an impact so far. Here are some of our highlights:
- The impact and success of the Covid-19 resilience fund preserved 50% of affordable lending capacity
- We secured an additional £8m in funding alongside our commitment of up to £5m to support a pilot of a No Interest Loan Scheme across the UK. You can read more about the progress of the scheme here
- We delivered a £19.5m increase in affordable credit provision through our investees
- We’ve provided tools and insights across the sector to enable organisations to develop and scale
- We’ve attracted talented people from financial services and social sectors to build our delivery capacity
While we’re proud of the positive difference we’ve made, we look to the year ahead knowing there’s still more that needs to be done especially as households feel the cost of living increase and providers struggle with concerns over affordability of lending to customers in vulnerable circumstances.
Our core mission remains the same – to increase the financial resilience and wellbeing of people in vulnerable circumstances through improving the availability of fair and accessible financial products and services.