Fair4All Finance seeks new board members
Fair4All Finance is seeking a minimum of two new Non-Executive Directors to join the Board and help shape our future strategy and direction.
Fair4All Finance has been set up to implement a programme of work using £55m of dormant assets money to support and promote the financial wellbeing of vulnerable people in society by increasing access to fair, affordable and appropriate financial products and services, and by analysing, promoting and developing inclusive financial services. It is expected that Fair4All Finance will become the leading body in the efforts to address this pressing social challenge. Using the dormant asset money, the organisation will look at these markets strategically to make a sustainable positive social impact over the next few years.
We are keen to hear from interested individuals who are committed to addressing this social issue. We are looking for a broad range of backgrounds and expertise to join the Board and would encourage anyone who considers that they can add value to the board to apply. There are some areas of particular opportunity for:
- An individual who can bring lived experience challenge to the Board and can demonstrate a proven track record of influencing change in a broken market and/or influencing major societal change.
- A start-up CEO/ venture capital executive ideally with digital skills as Fair4All Finance will be working with a number of early-stage companies and understanding what makes them successful and scalable will be important to inform the strategy of Fair4All Finance.
- An individual who has experience as a respected senior leader in one of the major financial institutions or a recognised commentator on the financial service market who will be able to help the Board understand the complexity of the financial services landscape
- A senior executive from a funding foundation who can help the Board to understand the existing experience of financial exclusion in this sector
- A respected leader of one of the major housing associations as this sector will play a critical role in providing access to the most vulnerable people in society who are suffering from financial exclusion
Further information can be found in the recruitment pack here: Recruitment pack for Non-Executive Director
Timetable and application
If after reading the full recruitment pack you would like to apply, please send your CV and a supporting statement to Jobs@fair4allfinance.org.uk telling us why you want to be a Non-Executive Director for Fair4All Finance. Please mark the subject matter of the email as ‘Non-Executive Director Application’.
Closing date: 6 pm on Wednesday 17 July 2019
Interviews: Late August / early September 2019